Sample Palmetto Giving Day Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Palmetto Giving Day, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Palmetto Giving Day email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Palmetto Giving Day goals.
Subject: Palmetto Giving Day News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Palmetto Giving Day is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Palmetto Giving Day updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Palmetto Giving Day campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Palmetto Giving Day
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Palmetto Giving Day specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Palmetto Giving Day team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.